Asamco assists their customers at every stage of the software development life cycle — from conceptualization and consulting to development and support. Their results reflect serious ideas and top-notch software.
E-ssist Business Solutions has partnered with Asamco to assist our customers with streamlining processes. Together we define, structure, develop, test, and implement top-notch solutions.
The Asamco Platform
Are you an innovative and rapidly growing company? Are you looking for ways to fully engage your employees in your business processes and to provide key parties with first-hand access to crucial business information?
The Asamco Platform is an online application, aimed at facilitating the flow of information between your company(s), employees, and investors. A spread of modules is available within the platform, the access to which is fully customizable and strictly dependent on the access specifications per user.
Key Benefits of the Asamco Platform:
- A single web-based platform
- Single sign-on for all applications
- Possibility for simultaneous access to multiple companies
- Strict segregation to organizations, companies, and connected apps
- Access to various company applications from one platform
- Real-life investor access (financial structures) to all relevant documents
- Modern, pleasant- and easy-to-use environment
- Secure Azure platform
- Active Directory Integration
- Ideal for group CFO’s to have a helicopter view over the business!
- User and/or group approval
- Facilitated flow of information between your company(s), employees and any key (third) party.
- Endless possibilities to do smart business
Document Management System
A DMS application is provided in the platform, facilitating the users’ storing of and access to company and organizational documents. Files are organized per company, and users with access to a certain company do, accordingly, have access to the documents, linked to that same company. Further, users can contribute by uploading documents themselves.
Reporting is also available within the platform. It allows for the creation and management of the company and organisational reports. Selected reports can be downloaded by investors. Further, new report structures can be created by investors, using the Reporting Wizard.
The Evo online module is a web-based application, integrated with the Asamco Platform, allowing for the easy submission of purchase orders (POs) with all relevant information directly accessible from the company’s database. Users can easily navigate through approved or rejected purchase orders (POs) and/or can create POs themselves.
Loan Management System
The online LMS application within the platform provides for the seamless management of loans. Users can review approved loans and/or create loans themselves. Loans created and maintained through the online platform can easily be transferred to the LMS software at any given point in time.